RIBA CPD ROADSHOWS
A unique opportunity to showcase your products to an audience of architects, specifiers and designers.
RIBA CPD Roadshow events are a unique opportunity to reach a large audience of regional architects and product specifiers, by presenting your RIBA-approved CPD material face to face.
This year we are delighted to have 29 events across 23 locations. The events are both full day as well as breakfast sessions.
Benefits of presenting at a CPD Roadshow
- A unique opportunity to share knowledge and expertise with the people that use your products and services
- Attended by architects and other construction professionals who have specifically registered for your presentation
- Extensive promotion of the Roadshows to architects, product specifiers and other construction professionals by RIBA and NBS
- Online promotion and links on architecture.com and ribacpd.com
- Pre-allocated exhibition space to display your product brochures and samples
- Average event attendance in 2019 has been 45 delegates at regional Roadshows and over 200 in London
- Opportunity to network in the break-out sessions with all delegates, not just those registered to attend your own seminar presentation.
Format for the day
For the full day events there are 10 slots available at each regional location and 25 slots at the events in London. New for 2020 are four breakfast events, each offering four slots. These respond to member requests for an opportunity to engage with providers without taking a full day out of the practice.
Full details of locations and session timings can be found on the bookings page.
To secure the highest possible registrations for your seminar, we strongly recommend that you deliver fresh, recently-approved CPD material. You can book your slots now, and refresh or revise your CPD material later or preferably use a newly RIBA approved seminar title, provided that you do so and have informed us at least 12 weeks before the Roadshow event.
RIBA CPD Roadshow slot pricing is based on price bands subject to the number of slots.
This offer is open to Providers with RIBA approved CPD material and slots are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Don’t miss out!
To book your RIBA CPD Roadshow slots please select your preferred slots and provide us with your contact information. We will confirm your booking as soon as possible as slots sell out quickly and the booking form won't always display the latest availability.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone on +44 (0)345 200 1056 or email manufacturers@theNBS.com.