Mechanical and Electrical Manufacturers: How to get specified
Thursday 9 December 11 am
Are you a manufacturer for mechanical or electrical products and looking for new ways to generate leads and win orders? Have you considered the specification route? NBS has been used by Architects as the defacto standard for specifications since it started in the early ’70s. But did you know that hundreds of building services engineering firms and consultancies use NBS to create specifications?
The pace at which the construction industry is changing due to increased safety measures, sustainability requirements and a maturing digital landscape is apparent. The resulting outcome is more and more scrutiny is being placed on decision-makers to ensure specifications are accurate, digitally recorded and, importantly, prescriptive.
Join NBS’ Head of Manufacturer Solutions, Lee Jones, for our webinar dedicated to mechanical and electrical manufacturers, on why the adoption of digital, collaborative specifications is so essential.
During the webinar we will cover:
- Why targeting the specification audience is more important than ever.
- NBS’ recent partnership with CIBSE and the benefits this brings.
- How NBS platforms help specifiers and manufacturers meet today’s demands.
- How NBS platforms align to industry initiatives; the CPA’s Code for Construction Product Information and the CMA’s Green Claims Guide.
- How specification works and how your products can be part of the tools that specifiers use to create them.
You can also ask any questions you have and we’ll follow up with you after the session.
Lee Jones, Head of Manufacturer Solutions at NBS
Lee has a wealth of specialist knowledge within the manufacturing industry, working for two decades across residential and commercial projects for many well-known global manufacturers.