Marketing Masterclass for Manufacturers: Life Beyond Cookies
Thursday 16 September 2021 - 11:00 AM (BST)
Join us for our marketing masterclass that discusses Cookies, especially what will happen when 3rd party cookies are no more. Google has announced that it will be phasing out 3rd party cookies in 2023 - though many unknowns remain during this session, we will discuss how manufacturers can prepare for it.
The webinar will cover:
- What are cookies?
- Why is there a problem with 3rd party cookies?
- What happens to data without 3rd party cookies?
- Who is affected by a lack of 3rd party data?
- What can marketers do to resolve the problem?
- How to avoid relying on 3rd party data.
When we asked for feedback from our webinar delegates on what topic we should discuss next, cookies came up several times, so we hope this will be an informative and valuable session. Feel free to ask questions during the webinar or at registration; we will follow up with answers after the webinar.
Robin Cordy, Marketing Director, NBS
Ros Rowlatt, Head of Digital Media, The Think Tank
Liam Bateman, Managing Director, The Think Tank